407. 718. 4469
GAINING FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM
Hashtags and Geotags to gain followers
Engaging to attract new followers
Using Facebook to grow your Instagram
Getting big brands post your work
GAINING FOLLOWERS ON FACEBOOK
Attracting people to your page
Making it easy for clients to follow
Optimizing your blog posts for sharing
POSTING KILLER CONTENT
How to always have content
When to post and how often
Using FB and Instagram analytics
Why social media is important
Attracting the right audience for you
Knowing your goals
Giving people a reason to follow you
Social media and credibility
Creating life long fans
Great captions and why they are crucial
Building buzz for your work, get them all jazzed for you
INTERACTION AND REACH
Getting your work in front of more fans
Mutual relationships with your followers
Tagging for reach
Making images sharp
I am so excited to announce creative business coaching sessions! I started my business in November of 2011 and have grown my brand and company in this short time by realizing early on that if I found my ideal client, my business would flourish. I would love to share what I have learned and help you take the next steps to help your business grow. Marketing is a HUGE passion of mine, I did not go to school for it but I think I am pretty darn good. I love how I get my ideal client the one that hires me for me and not just because I am a photographer. I believe that this is not an accident, it is mainly due to how I market myself and my business.
* This is a 3 hour sessions and I will cover everything from social media, blogging, and targeting the clients that you want.
* I will review your website, social media sites as well as your blog and help you to find areas that you can improve to appeal to your target client. We will also discuss the steps to take to make these changes in your business.
* How to target your ideal client and how to market yourself and your business to build your brand.
* How to blog, how to get the most out of your SEO by bringing you new business and getting your name out there in front of clients you want.
* How to use Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest to help expose your business and brand.
* We will also talk about getting published and how make your submission stand out to publishers.
AND best of all you will be added into our online community to interact with others, ask questions and get new info once a week!
* Together we will actively assess every area of your business that you need help with. Before your session we will ask you to send over a few notes about your current market situation, what you like photographing, where you would like to see your business within in the next year and any other areas you think you would need help.
This will be FUN, but its not a hangout session we are going to WORK HARD!! You are investing money and time into this and so I want you to walk away with as many proactive steps as possible!!
You will need to take time to prepare before hand. Gather branding materials you already have or ideas of what you are dreaming of. This is NOT a design session, I won't be re-branding your business and designing logos, but I will be helping you cast a VISION for your business and what the next steps should be to get to the next level.
Those interested in a coaching session are most likely going to be the go-getters, the photographers that REALLY want to see a change happen in their business. So if you are sitting on the fence, decide to jump off!